Legal Officer – Asset Management
Our client is the asset management of a well-established bank in Luxembourg searching for a Legal Officer ready to join their dynamic team of experts! The company is located in Kirchberg and has investment centers and clients all around Europe. Joining this renowned investment fund company will enable you to work on challenging and diversified tasks, while enjoying all the benefits of the collective banking agreement.
- Draft and review agreements
- Set up investment funds and be in charge of their migration, liquidation and closing
- Filing with CSSF
- Update legal documentation
- Opening of bank accounts
- Support the Corporate team
- Master’s Degree in Law
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated knowledge of Luxembourg corporate law
- Fluent in French and English, Spanish is an asset
- Able to respect deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to work autonomously and in a team
- Work on challenging and diversified files and develop your funds knowledge
- Join a human-sized team, where you will be able to take on responsibility
- Benefit from a competitive salary package
Are you interested in joining this asset management company? Please send your resume at legal.lux@legrand-associates. One of our consultants will contact you within two weeks if you match the requirements for this position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not match our expectations.
This is not the job you have been looking for ? Then check out our other opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.