You want to join a renowned fiduciary which will help you reach new heights? You want a new challenge?
Working in an international environement, in a service provider specialized in Private Equity, Real Estate and funds mainly, excites you?
This PFS is looking for its next Legal Manager, and it might be you!
Seize this opportunity if you are motivated to expand your international career, gain responsibility, while having the opportunity to grow, be independent, and optimize your skills.
Here are the main tasks you'll be assigned to as Legal Manager:
- Legal & corporate support to the group's clients
- Management of a portfolio
- Drafting & reviewing legal & transactional documentation
- Working closely with the compliance department
- Coordinating the implementation of cross-border transactions
- Possible supervising and training
If you check all the points below, no doubt that you are the perfect candidate:
- You have a Master's degree in Law
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a law firm
- You have good knowledge in corporate, banking or capital market law
- You have a previous experience in a fiduciary, in the financial sector
- You speak fluently English
If you are interested, do not hesitate any longer and apply!
Who knows, you might miss on these:
- An attractive salarial package, with all the benefits who are only waiting for you;
- Great responsibilities;
- A renowned name in the financial sector on your resume;
- Evolving in a multinational and friendly team.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion; at Le Grand & Associates, we treat your application with pure confidentiality .
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 08 44
We are looking forward to hearing from you!