We are currently assisting a global corporate service provider in their search for a Legal Manager to complete their team in Luxembourg. Joining this company will enable you to be part of a successful company and benefit from promising career opportunities as well as from a great salary package!
- You will provide Legal and Corporate support for clients and internal matters;
- You will draft legal documents, review and validate various corporate transactions
- You will supervise the client onboarding process
- You will provide legal support for new structures incorporations from A to Z;
- You will be part of the new business development, being in charge of new client pitch presentations and providing high level advice on the most optimal corporate scenarios;
- You will supervise more junior team members.
- You hold a university degree in Law;
- You have demonstrated corporate governance experience (3-6 years) in Luxembourgish law.
- You juggle with Luxembourg legal and regulatory requirements (SOPARFIs, SPFs, Securitization vehicles, RAIFs, etc.) on a daily basis.
- You can work independently, prioritize workload and are a multitasker;
- You have a perfect command of English, other languages will be an asset;
- You will be part of a well-established and successful company giving you promising career opportunities!
- You will benefit from an attractive salary based on your profile and experience (with a performance related bonus!)
- You will attend to professional trainings enabling you to expand your corporate legal knowledge.
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity?
Don’t hesitate to send you resume to email@example.com or to call us at +352 20 88 12 80. One of our consultants will be happy to discuss this opportunity with you and will treat your application with the utmost confidentiality.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com