You want to join a growing structure where you can evolve quickly? We have the perfect company for you! Our client, an Asset Management company is looking for its new Legal Counsel. You will be involve in a small team and will be able to participate in the legal monitoring of a portfolio of approximately 50 companies. Up for a new challenge ? Then click below and apply to the position.
Working with the Senior legal counsel, provide legal support to the group entities on a variety of legal work relating to their activities, and in particular those of the management company.
Your missions :
- Draft and validate clients' contracts as well as agreements with providers.
- Advise entities, in collaboration with Senior legal counsel, on a broad range of legal and regulatory matters in providing comprehensive and pragmatic advice.
- Providing general legal advice on applicable laws and regulations and on policies and guidelines.
- Contribute to internal projects.
- Review and draft legal documents, manage risk, conduct negotiations on behalf of the organisation and ensure the organisation's legal compliance.
- You will benefit from hands-on legal and soft skills training that will greatly contribute to your career and personal development.
- You will work in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment, and you will be part of a broader team that helps you learn and succeed.
- At least a Master's Degree in Law.
- Fluent in English and French
- Over 2 years post-qualification legal experience at a Luxembourg law firm.
- Eager to learn and evolve
- Team spirit and flexibility
Our cient offers an entrepreneurial environment in a young and motivated team; multicultural environment with diversity, talent & ideas; the ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists; internal training and career development.
- Attractive salary depending the profile (50k - 60k)
- Perspective of future evolutions
- Meal Vouchers
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com. One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations