Le Grand & Associates is currently collaborating with a bank located in Findel, far away from Luxembourg city traffic jams! Our client is a well-established Bank and is looking for a Legal Counsel to complete its Legal Team. Joining this company will enable you to work within a small team of friendly and motivated legal professionals providing legal support to the Bank but also to their ManCo.
- Being in charge of the contractual documentation
- Managing the fund documentation for investment vehicles
- Reporting to the Head of Legal and helping him manage legal and regulatory risks
- Answer to legal questions, carry out research and supporting regulatory and operational projects
- Draft, review and negotiate legal documents and update policies and procedures
- You hold a master's degree in law (Lawyer qualification as Avocat à la Cour is even better!)
- You have demonstrated experience (4-6 years) within a law firm, bank or ManCo in a similar position
- You have a good understanding of banking (mainly securities services), financial and asset management laws and regulations
- You are familiar with the investment fund environment
- You are fluent in English and French
- You can work in a team and are a problem-solver
- Be part of a dynamic friendly small team
- Develop your legal skills even further and boost your career by working for a well-established bank
- Benefit from an attractive salary
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our other opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!