Our client is a mid-size fiduciary that offers three types of services : Asset Management, Management Company Services.
They are looking for a new Legal Compliance Officer to join their team.
Your missions :
- Provide support to the chief compliance officer in matters such as AML / CFT and Mifid II in connection with both existing and new business proposals
- Provide awareness of individual and corporate regulatory requirements and developments affecting the Company
- Develop and execute the Compliance program of the Company in line with existing and incoming regulations
- Assist business management in the development of policies and procedures
- Liaise with local regulators, internal and external auditors and manage responses
- Implement the compliance program and produce the compliance reporting
- Train the employees and manage relationships with the conducting officers
Your profile :
- Relevant bachelor/university degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent in French and in English, additional languages are a plus
- Compliance and Business Competence
- Used to works with AML/KYC and other compliance regulations
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Rigorous personality and good team spirit
- Have a good analytical mind and are driven to seek solutions
- Attractive salary depending the profile
- Perspective of future evolutions
- Meal Vouchers
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com. One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations