Legal assistant – Venture Capital Firm
We are looking for a legal assistant for our client, a global organization who wants to now develop its activities in Luxembourg.
If you want to evolve in the legal field, this could be a great start. They are only waiting for you, so you can grow, learn, and become part of an important organization.
If you are interested in setting foot in ESG, investment funds, in a philanthropic firm which has many values dear to their heart, and they can't wait to introduce you to them.
Here's what your main tasks are going to be:
- Reporting to the Head of Legal and Compliance;
- Ensuring that all corporate documentation is up to date;
- Assisting the corporate secretary in multiple tasks (organization of board meetings, drafting of notices and minutes; liaising third parties in case of incorporation of a new entity or evolution of an existing one; preparation of agreements...);
- Ensuring the compliance of all KYC requirements;
- Assisting in the good execution of documents;
- Assisting with various day-to-day operations and accounting tasks.
Interested already? Keep reading to see if you'd be the perfect candidate.
If you match those following points, don't hesistate to apply!
- You've had a legal training
- You already have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- As of now you have a good knowledge of Luxembourg's environment
- You speak fluently French and English
- A small but dynamic team
- An attractive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- A firm part of a global organization while still being close to its values and commitments
- An opportunity to discover a whole new and unique environment
All these benefit awaits for you, don't hesitate no more and try your luck!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com. One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion; at Le Grand & Associates, we treat your application with pure confidentiality .
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 08 44
We are looking forward to hearing from you!