Today, we are offering a Lawyer List I position in an international law firm, technology-driven currently shaking up all legal matters in the asset management industry.
Already in Frankfurt, Dublin, London, Paris, Mumbai, and more, our client is now looking to develop its footprint in Luxembourg!
Are you up for the challenge?
If you are a List I Lawyer registered at the Luxembourg bar, keep reading.
This opportunity is made for you if you want to expand your international career, gain responsibility, while having the opportunity to grow, be independent, and optimize your skills.
You will, among others:
- Give legal advice to clients;
- Draft and negotiate contracts;
- Ensure all ommunications to the CSSF;
- Consolidate your knowledge of investment funds law and market practice in European and non-European jurisdictions;
- Take an active role in fund governance;
- Liaise with notaries and other external providers;
- Give presentations on new developments in investment funds law;
- Actively take part in industry bodies’ (e.g., ALFI) conferences and others
Here's what could make you the perfect candidate:
- You are registered at the Luxembourg bar;
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in investment funds law (notably UCITS & Alternative Investment Funds);
- You speak fluently English, any other European language will be an asset;
- You have an interest in technology and software;
- Real team-player, enthusiastic, willing and conscientious, you are not afraid to work hard.
Does this fit your profile? "Yes, but what will I get from this?"
Excellent question, here's your answer:
- Great responsibilities,
- The opportunity to make a real impact on the development of the firm,
- Direct contacts with clients and other connections
- Evolving in a multinational and friendly team,
- International courses, training and conferences,
- An attractive salary package within a hybrid working model
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com. One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion; at Le Grand & Associates, we treat your application with pure confidentiality .
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 08 44
We are looking forward to hearing from you!