Our client is a leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. They offer legal advice on regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects in Luxembourg. They advise international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
- Managing the time schedules of experienced Lawyers, assisting them on day-to-day basis.
- Monitoring calendars to ensure that deadlines are met;
- Coordination of tasks related to one portfolio. Monitoring the entire life cycle of a client file and supporting the person in charge of the file to coordinate the value chain;
- Ensuring that the allocated portfolio is in compliance with the firm’s rules and standards (KYC for example);
- Recording the files and data correctly enabling invoices to be issued timely, if necessary taking action to ensure that deadlines are met;
- Updating CRM database regularly;
- Preparing/ finalising and formatting legal documents upon given instruction. Filing of documents in compliance with the applicable conventions in the dedicated software;
- Scheduling meetings, conference calls, organising internal events/ meetings.
- Taking phone messages, mail services and office correspondence, general copying, filing, scanning;
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Office Manager or Business Administration;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- You are fluent in German (native speaker level), English and French;
- You are highly proficient in MS Office;
- You are able to handle confidential information with discretion.
- You have excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise work;
The offer :
- A great working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- Multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- Work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
The salary is set up between 50k and 60k based on your profile and your work.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations