Junior treasurer – Bank
Would you like to have the opportunity to join a stable bank with a good reputation on the market and a human-sized management team?
We offer you the opportunity to join a bank consisting of 10 people with whom you will collaborate on a variety of treasury tasks.
The company gives you access to all the benefits of an International group, you will work in an international environment (especially swiss/Geneva) and in beautiful facilities close to the centre.
We are currently looking for a profile with a few years of experience on treasury, and who would like to take on more responsibility as they grow within the structure.
If you are ready to discover more about this new opportunity we're free to discuss!
Treasurer - Tasks:
- Business developement and market analysis in the aim to identify the opportunitties by using FX and Fixed income tools
- Contribution to the development processprocess and update treasury policies and procedures
- Be the point of contact between different departments
- Respond to the general trading activity and economic announcements
- Work with the back office in relation to the payments
Treasurer - Profile:
- 3 years of experience in similar role
- Degree in economic or Finance
- Excellent analytical skills and strong interest in financial markets
- Fluent in English and French
- Team worker and open minded
- Organized and good knowledge of fixed income instruments
- High undderstanding of international financial markets
Treasurer - Offer:
- Work in an international environement
- Salary depending on your profile
- Work between an open minded team
- Get the opportunity to evolve
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to fidu.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will answer you back with discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at legrand-associates. com as well.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 79
We look forward to hear from you!