An international Bank is looking for a Junior Legal Officer to complete their team. The ideal candidate will report directly to the Head of Legal and assist her on a daily basis. Situated near the commodities, this company is also easy to access. Part of a small team, you will be trained and supervised in order to gain knowledge about investment funds.
Junior Legal Officer - Tasks:
- Setting up regulated and non-regulated investment funds
- Assist investment funds in migration, liquidation and closing
- Draft and amend constitutive documents of funds
- Prepare and review funding agreements
- Dealing with CSSF and communicate on CSSF comments until approval
- Assist investment funds for their registration in other jurisdiction, update legal documents and filing of the reports
- Draft and maintenance of KIIDS
Junior Legal Officer - Profile:
- A first experience as Legal Officer is an asset
- University degree in Law
- Knowledge of investment funds and corporate law
- Fluent in French and English
- Sense of responsibilities
- Highly organized
Junior Legal Officer - The Offer:
- Attractive salary and banking convention
- Lunch vouchers
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Flexible working environment
- Human size company
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com.
One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
We can also be reached at the following number : +352 208 808 44.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!