Looking for a new challenge ? We have what you want ! Our client is an international law firm based in Luxembourg, and they are looking for their new talent. As a Junior Lawyer, you wil be part of the Banking departement and will work in a dynamic team.
Your main tasks :
- You will advise clients like investment banks, international banks or even public entities on legal matters;
- You will be an integral part of the team assisting in finance transactions and capital markets;
- You will draft, review and negote a wide range of financial agreements, prospectuses and instruments as well as other legal documentation relating to capital markets and banking & finance;
- You will conduct legal research in national and cross-border legislation and case law;
- You will assist Seniors and specifics client's projects;
- You will directly be involved in the life of the department and will be assigned on specific cases.
Your profile :
- You have at least one year relevant experience within a law firm;
- You are currently preparing the bar exam in a EU jurisdiction;
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English, French and German, mandatory. Luxembourgish would be an asset;
- You are a team player, and have excellent communication skills;
- You have a passion for financial markets and work load does not frighten you;
- You pay attention to detail and client service.
What you will get :
- You will work in a prestigious law firm and be well trained and onboarded;
- You will work in a truly diverse environment and on cross-border projects;
- You will benefit from a competitive salary package;
- You will benefit from first-class legal training that will greatly contribute to your career and personal development;
- You will be part of a team that helps you learn and succeed.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations