Our client is a renowned law firm looking for a junior funds/corporate lawyer.
Why should you work for this firm? The answer is simple: varied tasks and great opportunities of development.
This law firm prides itself on offering its lawyers the opportunity to work on challenging cases that will push them to give their best. In such an environment, you would be able to develop your knowledge and to grow as a lawyer.
Your main responsibilities
- You will be responsible for advising different types of clients on the constitution and structuring of funds.
- This could include both regulated and non-regulated funds.
- Your clients will mainly be AIFMs and ManCo's.
- You will be the point of contact for your clients.
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills will be a prerequisite to establish a good relationship with your clients.
- You hold a Master's degree in law/LL.M.
- You must have passed the CCDL
- You must have previous experience in a law firm in the fund industry (1 to 3 years)
- You must speak English and French fluently
- Knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish is an advantage
- You like to work in a serious and friendly environment
- Very attractive salary
- Bonus to reward your performance
- Stimulating work environment
- Autonomy and challenging tasks
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion; at Le Grand & Associates, we treat your application with pure confidentiality .
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 08 44
We are looking forward to hearing from you!