For our Client, an investment firm, based in Luxembourg in the quarter of Kirchberg is looking for an accountant (investement industry).
The Central position of the company is easy to reach by Free Public Transport and offers a good variety of Lunch options.
This poition offers you the possibility of taking serious responsibiities and to evolve in your career by working in a confrimed and well organised company.
You will have the opportunity to grow within the company as well.
- Day to day bookkeeping of SPVs
- Prepare reports and financial statements
- Asset Accounting
- Training in VAT and tax returns
- Support the LUXGAAP reporting process
- Contact with clients for reports
- Assist in the preparation of monthly statements
- Degree in accounting type BAC+3 (Bachelor) at least
- A first experience in a fiduciary or trust environment
- Fluent in English written and spoken, another language is an asset.
- Knowledge of LUXGAAP
- Experience in tax compliance
- A great teamspirit is an imprtant asset
- The company offers Meal Vouchers + Transport allowence + Pension plan and a salary depending on the profile
- Work between a human siezed team
- Evolution guaranteed
- Homeworking and excellent worklife balance
Then send your cv at fidu.lux(at)legrand-associates.com or call directly +352 208 812 79.
One of our consultant will consider your application and discuss about this great opportunity.