Would you like to have the opportunity to join a stable company in the fund industry with a good reputation on the market and a human-sized management team?
We offer you the opportunity to join an asset manager consisting of more than 10 peoples with whom you will collaborate on a variety of funds and corporate clients.
The company gives you access to all the benefits of an International group, you will work in an international environment and in beautiful facilities close to the centre.
We are currently looking for a profile with a few years of experience in the accounting side, and who would like to take on more responsibility as they grow within the structure.
If you are ready to discover more about this new opportunity!
- Day to day bookkeeping
- Prepare reports and financial statements
- Asset Accounting
- Training in VAT and tax returns
- Support the LUXGAAP reporting process
- Contact with clients for reports
- Assist the Audit department
- Degree in accounting type BAC+3 (Bachelor) at least
- A first experience in a fiduciary or trust environment
- Fluent in English written and spoken, French and German are an additional asset
- Knowledge of LUXGAAP
- Experience in tax compliance
- A great teamspirit is an imprtant asset
Tailor made offer, salary up to 55k€/12 months + Benefits
Interested in this opportunity?
If your Profile Matches these criterias, do not hesitate to contact us via our Email adress: fidu.lux(at)legrand-associates.com or have a Call with us at the 00352 208 812 79
We will take care of your profile and see if you match our clients expectation, si get in touch with us !