We are currently assisting a global law firm, which is searching for an Investment Funds Associate to complete their Luxembourg team. Working for this international law firm will enable you to work on exciting market leading funds activities, while expanding your funds knowledge. You will also have the opportunity to work in the firm’s other offices all over the world, thus having the opportunity to travel a lot!
- You will draft fund documents, negotiate legal and regulatory issues.
- You will advise on fund financing transactions and on Luxembourg regulatory issues in various cross-jurisdictional regulatory matters.
- You will be involved with other European based Investment Funds, Financial Regulatory, Banking and Tax teams.
- You will be in contact with the CSSF.
- You will negotiate with counterparties.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as an investments funds lawyer
- You have already worked for a law firm in the Luxembourg market
- You have experience in providing legal advice in investment funds structuring and related regulatory issues (UCITS, SIFs, RAIFs, unregulated partnerships and SICARs)
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken); German and/or French will be considered as an asset.
- You will become a true expert in investment funds
- You will benefit from competitive salary package (company car + transport allowance, meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, pension plan,…)
- You will be part of a fast growing company within a committed and inspired friendly team.
and take up exciting and enriching challenges.