Investment fund lawyer
Tax & LegalSolliciteer nu
Our client is a reputable firm whose priority is to provide its employees with the necessary tools to develop their potential. Do you want to work in an environment that promotes your personal and professional development? This offer may be of interest to you! This law firm is looking for a new lawyer specialising in investment funds and asset management.
If you have experience in alternative investment funds and your values include ambition and dynamism, then you are in the right place.
- You have more than 2 years of experience in a recognised law firm in Luxembourg?
- You are familiar with alternative investment funds regulations?
- You are pragmatic and have good analytical skills?
- You have good writing and communication skills?
- You want to work in an environment where motivation, dynamism and open-mindedness are the key words?
- Are you admitted to the Luxembourg bar or to another bar in the European Union?
- Do you have an LL.M?
- You are fluent in English? (French and/or German are an advantage)
- You are eager to learn new skills and develop your knowledge?
The firm offers various benefits such as:
- An attractive salary based on your experience
- Meal vouchers
- A bonus based on your performance
- A parking spot
- A working place combining performance and friendly environment
If you have answered yes to most of the questions in this advert, do not hesitate to apply by sending your CV.
Are you looking for another job? You can check out our job openings at www.legrand-associates.com.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will process it in complete discretion.
You can also reach us by phone at the following number: +352 20 88 12 80.
We look forward to hearing from you!