International Fiduciary Accountant
Our client is an independent, international business that values availability, humility, and solution-oriented approaches.
They pride themself on their commitment to finding practical solutions for their clients while maintaining a humble and down-to-earth attitude.
Their international presence allows our client to provide their services to clients all over the world, no matter where they are located.
With their continued expansion, they are looking for a dynamic and experienced Senior Accountant (m/f) for their Luxembourg location to join their team and help them achieve their goals.
Primary responsibilities :
- General bookkeeping and account reconciliation for the client portfolio
- Preparing financial statements
- Preparing corporate tax and VAT returns,
- Building good interaction with clients, custodian banks, auditors, and tax advisors.
Your profile :
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- An experience within a Luxembourgish fiduciary would be an asset
- Strong organizational abilities and be quality-oriented
- Strong knowledge of Office, BOB Software, and e-Fiscalease, and be self-sufficient on SOPARFI/Holding structures
- Excellent knowledge of non-regulated funds.
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory, and any additional languages are advantageous.
The offer :
- A competitive and evolutive salary in the range of your profile
- A supportive work environment where you can develop your skills and advance your career.
- Working in a t thinking and cliendynamic, independent-centered environment
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to fidu.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will answer you back with discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at legrand-associates. com as well.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 79
We look forward to hear from you!