Are you looking for a new challenge?
One of the most renowned financial groups in Europe is looking for a Head of Investor Services, a managerial position within the middle office funds department.
We are looking for someone who has managerial skills, a good knowledge of middle-office, operations, investor services and distribution oversight.
This management company offers a human friendly environment and the well-being of its employees is essential to them: several benefits and flexibility in terms of working hours.
Head of Investor Services - Tasks
- Management of a team
- In charge of AML-KYC
- In charge of distribution oversight
- Follow-up on business plans and their implementation
- Ensure contacts with external providers
- Monitor subscriptions
- Customer account management
- Responsible for CSSF regulations
- Control and process lending and deposit operations
- Manage and coordinate operational activities
- Provide operational solutions to other departments
Head of Investor Services – Profile
- University Degree
- Fluent in both English and French
- At least 8 years of similar experience
- Managerial experience
- Good leadership & communication skills
Head of Investor Services – Offer
- Tailor-made package
- Meal Vouchers
- Pension Plan
- Health Insurance
Do you think this position could be the right move for your career? Please send us your resume at finance.lux@legrand-associates. We will treat your application with utmost confidentiality.
Please note that our other vacancies are available on our website www.legrand-associates.com
Do you have any questions about our services or vacancies? Give us a call at +352 20 88 12 80.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within 2 weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three 3 weeks, please consider that your profile does not answer to our expectations.