Funds Lawyer (UCITS) – Law firm
We are currently looking for an experienced Lawyer specialized in Funds (UCITS) to join one of the leading law firms in Luxembourg. The law firm is ideally located in Kirchberg and has offices all over the world, enabling you to boost your visibility as a Lawyer and to work on diversified international files.
- Advise mainly on RE & PE funds
- Advise on investment structure for clients
- Prepare filings with the CSSF
- Participate in meetings and conference calls with clients to discuss their projects
- Guide and train junior lawyers within the team
- Manage your files autonomously
- You have a master’s degree in Law
- You have minimum 2-4 years of experience in funds (UCITS) in a Luxembourg law firm
- You are fluent in English and French, German being considered as a strong asset;
- You are open-minded, dynamic and determined!
- A challenging role within a renowned law firm
- A multicultural environment, where you will be able to work with legal specialists
- Benefit from a competitive salary package
Are you interested in this offer? Then do not hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will treat it with utmost discretion and confidentiality.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations