For our client based in the heart of Luxembourg-city we are currently looking for a Fund Administrator.
This company puts employees before profit and offers great career evolutions and recruits high calibre talents.
If you want to evolve in your career and if you are looking for the next challenge, then this opportunity is for you !
- Prepare board meetings
- Being the primary contact on daily fund administration matters for the clients
- Proactive liaise with clients, lawyers, auditors
- Coordinate secretarial matters for client corporate entities
- Ensure completion of administrative matters for Luxembourg entities under administration including AML/KYC, mantainign fund register files ,processing distributions and capital calls..
- Assista clients and the PE team with new products and transactions
- Ensure internal policies and procedures and support others
- Play an active role in team meetings
- Support the assistant manager in providing coaching to trainees
- Proven experience in transfer agency and secretarial tasks
- Proven stakeholder management skills, proven experience in admnistrative and operational tasks
- Understanding of company law and Investment funds framework
- Legal Background
- Experience in Viewpoint
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Pack
The company offers a great working environment where the employees are valued.
The salary depends on the profile, based on experience and motivation.
If you want to apply don't hesitate to send us your CV to our email adress fidu.lux(at)legrand-associates.com or have a call with us 00352 20 88 12 82.
We are looking forward to meet you !