A human size company based in the city center of Luxembourg is looking for its next Fund Administrator to grow their team. Their work for international clients on alternative investment services. Their philosophy? Human first.
Your main missions :
- Act as key contact on a day-to-day basis for clients;
- In close collaboration with the manager and other members of the team, you will be in charge of assisting clients with transactions, new products and assuring the compliance policies are well respected;
- Ensure completion of all administrative matters for Luxembourg entities under administration;
- Coordinate all company matters for client entities;
- Ensuring compliance with AML procedures;
- Convene, attend and prepare minutes for board meetings;
- Report to the manager;
Your profile :
- Proven experience in fund administration, Transfer agent experience is a must;
- Knowledge of law and regulations;
- Fluent in English, French is an advantage;
- You are rigorous and work well with responsibilities;
This package will be tailor made and based on your profile. This role will allow you to take a step in your career and evolve in a company with a lot of opportunities.
If this job is not what you were looking for, don't hesitate to take a look at our website with all of our vacancies : https://legrand-associates.com/en , one of our consultant will treat it in all discretion.
I you have any question, don't hesitate to call us at this number +352 208 808 44.
Talk to you soon!