Fund Administrator / Corporate Officer in International R.E. Company
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Do you want to have a stable job in a renowned company?
Our client counts is an international R.E. Investment Management company located in the city center of Luxembourg.
It is a human-size company as there are 35 employees in Luxembourg. The company pays great attention to the well-being of their employees and the working hours are flexible. Plus, there is a good work/life balance.
You will have the opportunity to evolve and strengthen the department with an experienced team.
Corporate Officer’s tasks
- Managing administrative tasks for a clients’ portfolio
- Assisting with report meeting and presentations
- Filling corporate documents
- Ensuring onboarding of new funds and SPVs
- Supporting the team (tax consultants and auditors)
- Providing invoices, authorizations, etc.
- On- and Offboarding of companies
- Preparing and following share transfers and payment instructions
- Reporting statistics for the board of directors and management team
- Coordinating with distinct departments within the company and clients
Corporate Officer’s profile
- Degree in administration / administrative assistant
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German and/or French
- Knowledge in MS Office
If you recognize yourself in the above mentioned profile and if you are autonomous and have strong teamwork and organization skills, this job is made for you!
Corporate Officer’s offer
- Tailor-made offer
- Meal vouchers
- Good work/life balance
- Flexible hours
- Possibility of evolution
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will answer you back with discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within 2 weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three 3 weeks, please consider that your profile does not answer to our expectations.