Would you like to join a fast growing company?
A group with several entities in Europe.
This will allow you to evolve in a family atmosphere, but also to take more and more responsibilities in a team that is growing day by day.
This team gives you the opportunity to continue your progression and at the same time to have autonomy in your day-to-day work.
This will allow you to program your schedule according to your preferences.
In this company there is no overtime.
We are looking for someone who is able to go beyond the purely accounting aspect and who is motivated to learn about various aspects of the company.
Fund Accountant In-House : Tasks
- Ensure accurate fund records through reconciliations, expense accruals and reporting
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
- Preparing the group monthly management accounts - including P&L and balance sheet
- Analyzing finance reports are maintained under relevant GAAP
- The reconciliation of all major control accounts, inclusive of fund manager accounts.
- Assisting in ensuring management information is delivered in an accurate and timely manner
- To support the preparation of the Annual Report and Financial Statements
- Liaise with senior management, legal teams & directors for review of the financial statements.
Fund Accountant In-House : Profile
- Bachelor Degree
- First experience in Accounting, Real Estate industry
- Fluent in English
- Be a good Team-Player
Fund Accountant In-House : Offer
- Gross Salary based in 12 months
- Meal Vouchers
- Pension Plan
- Career Opportunities
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.