Would you like to join a fast growing company?
This will allow you to evolve in a family atmosphere, but also to take more and more responsibilities in a team that is growing day by day.
This team gives you the opportunity to continue your progression and at the same time to have autonomy in your day-to-day work.
This will allow you to program your schedule according to your preferences.
In this company there is no overtime.
We are looking for someone who is able to go beyond the purely accounting aspect and who is motivated to learn about various aspects of the company.
Fund Accountant: Tasks
- Ensure accurate fund records through reconciliations, expense accruals and reporting
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
- Analyzing finance reports are maintained under relevant GAAP
- The reconciliation of all major control accounts, inclusive of fund manager accounts
- Assisting in ensuring management information is delivered in an accurate and timely manner
- To support the preparation of the Annual Report and Financial Statements
- Liaise with senior management, legal teams & directors for review of the financial statements
Fund Accountant : Profile
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- At least of 2 years of experience
- Fluent in English and French
- Be a good Team-Player
Fund Accountant : Offer
- Gross Salary based in 12 months, up to 60k€+ Benefits
- Meal Vouchers
- Pension Plan
- Career Opportunities
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to fidu.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 79
We look forward to hear from you!