You do speak English and you do have a relevant experience in fund accounting?
A growing fiduciary in Luxembourg is looking for a fund accountant that speaks English who will manage a portfolio of RE clients.
If you wish to work in a human environment, to have a direct management and to enjoy working in a friendly team, that job would be perfect for you.
The fiduciary is in the centre of Luxembourg city, so you will not have difficulties to park as there are spaces along the fiduciary, and you will be in a dynamic environment.
- Prepare of timely and accurate Net Asset Values,
- Liaising with Auditors, and Business Partners.
- Production of quarterly NAVs, review CIT and VAT return, cashflow forecasting and treasury work.
- Prepare Statutory financial statements in accordance with accounting standards (IFRS, LUX GAAP).
- Assist clients with transactions and new products
- You have a successful experience of 2 years of fund admin in Luxembourg
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German is an asset
- The Luxgaap and IFRS have no secrets for you
- You have basics in the Luxembourg’s taxation
- 50K€ + Travel insurance + Pension plan + Meal vouchers + life insurance
- You will work with stable profiles in the company within a great team
- Renowed structure
- You will enjoy being in a friendly environment
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Send your CV to email@example.com and one of our consultants will contact you shortly.
Are you looking for another opportunity? Then have a look at our opportunities on legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 79.