If you would you like to join a company that offers a broad range of accounting, tax compliance, financial reporting, financial consolidation and valuation services to large corporations then this opportunity is for you !
Le Grand & Associates is currently looking for Financial Reporting and Consolidation Senior Consultant for a Fiduciary in Luxembourg near the Belgian border. You will easily avoid traffic by joining this family-sized company as it is ideally located in Luxembourg near the Belgian border.
The management team wants to build a long-term relationship with each employee and to offer an evolution adapted to each one of them.
The company also gives the opportunity to develop your skills and your career path and promote new business opportunities. You will participate in our training program and will get acquainted with advanced accounting, financial reporting, consolidation and valuation techniques.
Your main duties:
Accounting/ Financial Reporting
- Prepare LUX GAAP and IFRS compliant financial statements
- Get involved in the preparation of accounting IFRS compliant report packages
- Liaise with external auditors and prepare audit support schedules and working papers
- Prepare consolidated financial statements under IFRS, using a dedicated software
- Design and implement consolidation instructions and reporting packages in multi-currency environment
- Establish and implement group accounting policies, together with associated guidance, and provide training to the local entities included in the consolidation scope
- Review reporting packages prepared locally for accuracy and completeness
Relationships with clients and team members
- Cultivate strong client relationships and identify new business opportunities at existing and potentially new clients
- Work effectively in a collaborative and dynamic team environment
− University master degree with a specialization in audit/ accounting
− Experience in IFRS reporting and consolidation acquired
− Result-oriented and quality-driven
− Proven communication and presentation skills
− Experience in managing a small team is a distinctive advantage
− Ability to work as a member of a team, supporting colleagues and developing good working relationships
- Attractive package
- Working environment where personal development is encouraged
- Working in a human sized International group with dynamic, friendly and pleasant work environment
Are you the person we are looking for? So do not hesitate to apply at the following address: fidu.lux@legrand-associates. com or call me at this number: +352 20 88 12 80.
I would be happy to have a discussion with you about this position !