Would you like to be part of one of the largest real estate groups in the world? with offices all over the world.
Would you like to run your own department and manage a team on a day-to-day basis while participating in the long-term development vision of a renowned group?
It is possible that in this period, new challenges are waiting for you and will be offered to you...
Why not you? A tailor-made package will also be proposed to you in order to perfect this unique offer on the market.
Make sure you join a motivated and experienced team in which your experience will bring great added value.
This company has an international environment and will allow you to continue your personal as well as professional development.
Financial Controller - Tasks:
- Supervise the preparation of month end accounts and VAT returns
- Ensure the completion of bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing the audit process and liaising with external personnel
- Managing, mentoring and motivating the accounts team
- The introduction of weekly KPI’s with all operational departments to ensure the Board
- Promotion of good financial governance and ensuring that statutory requirements and responsibilities are met
- Develop and implement business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Complete ad-hoc accounting and project work as required
Financial Controller - Profile:
- Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, Audit, etc...
- At least 8 years of experience
- Fluent in English , French is a plus
- Management skills - Leadership required
- Strong knowledge of regulations and the fund industry
Financial Controller - Offer:
- Tailor-made package
- International Environement
- Good work-life Balance
- Meal Vouchers
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.