Le Grand & Associates garantit la protection de vos données personnelles
Looking for a new challenge?
Our client, specialised in the field of services providing for companies, is looking for a Financial Controller to develop his finance team.
So, if you are looking for a new experience with new challenges and in a dynamic team that will give you the means to achieve your ambitions, then don't hesitate any longer and send your CV quickly, we are looking forward to talking to you!
As a Financial Controller, you will be responsible for overseeing the financial operations of our company and ensuring that financial reporting and analysis is accurate and in compliance with relevant laws and regulations. You will play a key role in developing and implementing financial strategies that align with our overall business objectives.
- Create and present financial reports to management and stakeholders
- Provide insight into the company's financial performance and make recommendations for financial strategies
- Manage and oversee the work of a team of financial professionals
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures
- Perform financial analysis and forecasting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a financial management or accounting role
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Experience with financial reporting and budgeting
- Fluent in English (or almost)
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage a team
- Experience with financial software and reporting tools
The offer :
A salary in line with your profile
Additional days of holiday depending on your seniority
The possibility of advancing to a position with a higher level of responsibility
A location close to Luxembourg, well served by transport and with parking
A dynamic team that will help you grow and have a good time at work!