Le Grand & Associates guarantees the protection of your data and its confidentiality.
Ready for a new challenge?
A hyper-growth commercial company specialising in its sector is offering you the opportunity to take charge of its finance department. After obtaining several renowned licenses and positioning themselves internationally, particularly in China and Luxembourg, the company is establishing itself in the market.
Does the challenge motivate you? You will be asked to be proactive, to work and interact in an international context. If you have strong finance skills and are curious, we look forward to receiving your application!
Your futures missions:
- Responsible for accounting and financial reporting
- Controller of the operation, cash management, and quality control of the transaction and reconciliation of financial data.
- Maintain and improve relationships with European partner banks
- Automating software to facilitate the relationship between the company and the banks
- Management of a team to support them on the financial and operational side.
- Processing and analysis of figures
- Financial reporting to management
- Coordinate closely with other functions including IT, business development, compliance and customer service.
- Strong experience in the same fonction or senior fonction in Luxembourg
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- You have a Master/Bachelor in Finance
- Good organization and analytical skills
- Natural Leadership, good stress resistance
We offer you:
- An attractive salary in line with your profile, benefits (bonus, meal tickets)
- Responsibility and autonomy at work
- A dynamic environment within a renowned company in Luxembourg and internationally.
- Location in Luxembourg
Ready to take up the challenge? Send your CV to and one of our consultants will contact you shortly.
Looking for another opportunity? Check out our job offers on legrand-associates.com.
You can also reach us by phone at +352 20 30 13 73