Fiduciary Accountant | City Center
Our client, a human-sized fiduciary, is looking for a Senior Accountant to help them keep up with their expanding business.
As a result, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced accountant who is looking for a new challenge and wants to work for a company that prioritizes work-life balance.
Located in the heart of the city, this company is in a prime location that is easily accessible to candidates from all over the area. Within the access, you will have the opportunity to be in a dynamic environment.
The company values its employees' well-being and offers a supportive work environment that is conducive to a healthy work-life balance. So, you will have the opportunity to manage your own time.
- Manage the accounting and financial reporting for a portfolio of clients in a family office setting (commercial companies and liberal professions)
- Prepare financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements
- Oversee the preparation of tax returns and provide tax planning advice to clients and ensure compliance with all tax laws and regulations
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and serve as a trusted advisor to their financial needs
- Oversee the work of junior staff members and provide guidance and mentorship as needed
- Monitor and implement best practices in accounting and financial reporting to ensure compliance with GAAP and other accounting standards
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in accounting, preferably in a family office or fiduciary setting
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and other accounting standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Experience managing and mentoring junior staff members
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and accounting software
- German and english are mandatory, any other languages will be an asset
- A competitive salary depending on your profuile and benefits (parking,
- A dynamic work environment whitin a family minded team
- Acces to the company's parking and flexible working hours
- You have the opportunity to take more responsibilities and to grow your career.
If you are an experienced Senior Accountant looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a family office setting, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also call us on +352 208 812 80, a recruitment consultant will be glad to discuss with you in confidentiality.