Experienced M&A Lawyer – Law Firm – Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Tax & Legal
We are currently assisting one of the most famous law firms in the world in finding their future Experienced M&A Lawyer to join the Luxembourg firm located in the city center.
You will join a large network of law firms located around the world. They are currently located in more than 45 countries, which will allow you to travel abroad, take new responsibilities and discover other working methods.
You will work in an international environment where you will have the possibility to growth quickly if you get good results and to become a partner of the law firm. You will have all support you need to have the possibility to growth and to be successful!
Experienced M&A Lawyer Tasks:
- You will have a focus on real estate transactions
- You will be in charge of advising local and international clients on the acquisition, disposal and renting of properties
- You will be in charge of drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documents
- You will be in charge of your own client portfolio and find solutions adapted to their needs
Experienced M&A Lawyer Profile:
- At least 7 years of experience in M&A practice of a Luxembourg Law Firm
- You owned a Master degree in Law and you registered from a EU bar
- You have excellent written communication and drafting skills
- You are fluent in English & French
- German will be considered as a strong asset
Experienced M&A Lawyer Offer:
- Salary + package depending on your experience
- You will regularly have the opportunity to have training to improve your professional and personal skills
- You will have the opportunity to develop your career according to your results
- You will work in a friendly and multicultural environment
Are you interested to this opportunity?
Send your resume at email@example.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.