The Grand & Associates guarantees your data protection and confidentiality.
Are you looking for a versatile and rewarding position?
A large international green industry oriented group also based in Luxembourg offers you the opportunity to join their team as an Executive Assistant. Located in the south of Luxembourg, you will be able to reduce your commuting time.
If you feel the need to take on a new challenge, to change your daily life, this position is for you!
- Executive support to the CEO
- Manage the agenda, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics for the CEO
- Interact with Kronospan entities on a global basis to arrange meetings and conference calls, with key operations colleagues and internal managers
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and narrative documentation
- Support weekly and monthly reporting
- Classify and update documents and administrative follow up
- Perform scanning, indexing, filing and archiving of documents
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Personnel Assistant or Executive Assistant in Luxembourg is expected.
- Fluency in English is imperative, other languages are considered a plus.
- You wish to evolve in a formative, ambitious and international sector.
- You have excellent organizational and team skills
We offer :
- An attractive salary according to your expectations and profile
- A strong team spirit
- A work in an international and dynamic environment within a renowned company
- A location in the south of Luxembourg near the French and Belgian borders
Are you ready to take up the challenge? Send your CV to and one of our consultants will contact you shortly.
Are you looking for another opportunity?
Then check out our opportunities on legrand-associates.com You can also reach us by phone at +352 20 30 13 73.
We look forward to hearing from you!