For a renowned full service law firm with a sound reputation we are currently looking for an employment lawyer.
This firm established a training academy where great training opportunities are provided depending on your personal needs and level of experience. This encompasses opportunities both on a legal level as well as support skills such as business development, languages and IT.
In an open door environment you won’t have to tackle issues on your own. You can bring ideas as well as important points to the table enhancing a sense of contribution and a feeling of belonging to an organisation that cares.
You will be working on all types of cases concerning employment law with emphasis on cross border employment, service agreements, collective labour law, collective dismissals, employment law consequences of the winding-up of companies and employment law litigation.
- You hold a master in laws from a belgian university. Additional education such as an LL.m is obviously a plus but certainly not a must
- You already have some experience as a lawyer (junior/medior)
- You are very fluent in Dutch. Good command of English and French is a plus
- You have an international mindset, proven by international experience (studies/work)
- You both function well in a team as well as independently
- At this firm you will receive a high class training which will enable you to become one of the best lawyers in your field.
- Your international ambitions will be nurtured here as a large part of the clientèle are based abroad, creating a range of possibilities.
- Hard work never goes unnoticed: growth opportunities as well as remuneration are royal for those who want it to be.
- You will be surrounded by cool people who are experts within their field.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com