Counsel / Partner in Investment Funds – Law Firm – Luxembourg City
Tax & Legal
We are currently assisting a renowned law firm in the search for their future Counsel or Partner specialized in Investment Funds to join their teams in Luxembourg.
You will join a law firm that has been established for more than a century and which, thanks to the combination of its expertise and sectorial orientation, has been able to meet all the needs of its clients.
They are present in several countries and also benefits from a vast network of collaborators all over the world.
Counsel / Partner in Investment Funds Tasks:
- You will be in charge of following up existing customers
- You will be responsible for developing your client portfolio and growing results
- You will be responsible for monitoring and implementing fund regulations
- You will need to draft and review contracts relating to the Fund's activity/services
Counsel / Partner in Investment Funds Profile:
- You have at least 10 years of experience in investment funds
- You owned a Master degree in Law ideally graduated from the bar
- You have good verbal communication and leadership skills
- You are fluent in English and French, any other language will be considered as an asset
Counsel / Partner in Investment Funds Offer:
- Salary will depend on your experience
- You will have a bonus adapted according to your results
- You will work in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment
- You will be in a friendly and multicultural environment
Are you interested to this opportunity?
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.