Our client located in the North Luxembourg is looking for a Corporate Officer to support its team. This is a small company with a good spirit, you will definitely find your place in this human sized company.
- Drafting legal documents
- You will have a portfolio of Small and Mid companies (no funds or PERE)
- Incorporation and liquidation of companies
- Preparing shareholders and board members
- Compliance tasks (KYC/AML)
- Being in contact with authorities and clients liaises (notaries, banks etc...)
- Power of attorney and apostilles
- Support your team with administrative tasks
- Law background (minimum Bachelor's degree)
- At least one experience in a similar role in Luxembourg
- Fluent English and French, German is an asset
- Autonomy and good organization
- Focused and rigorous
What the company offers:
This company is growing fast and you could well evolve in this environment (new clients, responsabilities etc...)
The salary is set up between 40k and 50k based on your profile and your work.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations