A fiduciary of Luxembourg specialized in advising clients on acquisitions and management of international assets is looking for its new Legal Officer. You will integrate a human size team (25 people) and work in a friendly environment.
Your role :
- Act as a team player and participate actively in the development of legal and corporate department;
- Act as a support to clients in a daily basis;
- Portfolio management
- Prepare, execute and confirm bank instructions for their clients;
- Scan, index and file documentation;
- Assisting the compliance department through KYC analysis;
- A high sense of pro-activity is required;
- Strong analytical skills and a pragmatic approach;
Your profile :
- Fluent in French/English
- Great technical skills on the subject ;
- Experience in a Fiduciary in Luxembourg
- 2-5 years of experience as corporate officer/legal officer
The offer :
- Attractive salary
- Perspective of future evolutions
- Extra-benefits (parking/meal vouchers/bonus)
- A company where you are valued as an individual, human first
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to ; One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by mail at the following address : email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!