For a Real Estate Group, we are looking for german speaking Corporate Officer with experience in Funds.
The company is located in the City Center which means that a lot of facilities near to your work place.
You will not need to use your car and spend 2 hours in the traffic per day and you will also have the opportunity to work with a young and dynamic team.
They are known to offer great salaries + package depending in the experience.
- To administer a portfolio of Clients, including more complex, demanding cases and to ensure all activities fall within the market Regulations and corporate governance of the Clients’ entities
- To deal with incoming correspondence on a daily basis in an efficient manner, from Clients and any related third-parties
- When required, to prepare minutes and other Board related documents
- To coordinate the audit process with the different departments and the auditors, and responsible for the annual accounts filing with the relevant authorities
- To manage the billing process: issue invoices, send them to clients, and control settlement
- Ideally a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in funds administration or financial services environment
- German and English are mandatory !
- A comprehensive understanding and technical knowledge of funds administration, Luxembourgish Law
- Strong IT skills
- Company located in the City Center
- Rewarding salary
- Brand new offices
- Young team