Tax & Legal
Our client is currently looking for a Corporate Manager to join their corporate department. In this position, you will work closely with the corporate department Director. You will have the opportunity to exercise your knowledge of corporate law while working closely with the head of the department. This is an opportunity for you to develop your skills in your field of expertise while at the same time deepening them. This is a challenge triggers you?
Your main responsibilities:
- You will be in charge of managing a portfolio of various clients and monitoring this portfolio, suggesting various avenues for improvement when necessary
- You will review your clients' structures in order to monitor risks and propose solutions to mitigate them
- Managing the arrangement of board and shareholders meetings
- Oversee the legal and tax aspects for your clients
- You may also be responsible for reviewing accounts where necessary
- You can also be responsible for the training of the juniors
- You have a Master's degree in law with a background in corporate law and at least 5 years' experience in an PSFs
- You are familiar with the regulations applicable in Luxembourg
- You have a previous exposure to private equity and real estate funds is an advantage
- You have a strong sense of professionalism and a client-oriented approach
- You are fluent in English
- Any other language would be a real advantage (French, German,...)
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
- Bonus based on the performance
- Parking spot
- Inclusive working environment
Are you looking for another job? You can check out our job openings at www.legrand-associates.com.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com. One of our consultants will process it at complete discretion.
You can also reach us by phone at the following number: +352 20 88 08 44.