Today we are assisting one of our client, a global leading law firm for the recruitment of a Coporate Investment fund Lawyer
The successful candidate will have a broad diet of legal work and advise clients about the full spectrum of investment funds, all major investment strategies and all stages of an investment fund's life cycle. Our areas of focus include:
- Supporting to structure, establish and market regulated and unregulated investment funds of all types;
- Working with Partners to structure and set up of Luxembourg Alternative Investment Fund Managers and asset management entities;
- Structuring and establishment of carried interest vehicles;
- Review, drafting and/or negotiation of contractual relationships with investment funds’ managers, advisors and service providers;
- Conducting and advising on regulatory processes with the financial supervisory authorities;
- Conducting investors’ review and negotiation of the terms of their investments in Luxembourg or foreign investment funds; and
- Resolution of disputes between managers and their service providers, and between managers and investors (from either perspective).
The successful candidate with have the following experience and qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Law - admission to the Luxembourg Bar or any other European Bar would be an advantage
- Significant experience advising a range of clients on all types of investment funds
- Prior experience advising on global investment funds and working across multiple jurisdictions
- Being collaborative, inclusive and approachable with strong values and a purpose driven mindset
- Experience of leading matters and building client relationships. An entrepreneurial approach is very much encouraged at all levels within the firm so candidates will need to demonstrate a business oriented mindset
- A proven track record of advising both sponsors and fund managers on fund formation
- Able to build and develop trusting and effective relationships, internally and externally
- Extensive experience of negotiating fund and private equity investments in emerging and frontier markets
- Commercially astute and stays current on key legal and business news
- Excellent skills in communication, client relations, and team-working
- English and a good command of French and/or German and/or Luxembourgish would be a plus
- This role offers visibility and responsability in the company
- You will work in a small team and in a great atmosphere of work
- The Compliance officer will be given the opportunity to evolve within the company depending on the experience and skills
- On-going opportunities for learning and professional development.
- Flexible hours and attractive package salary
- Your salary will be up to 55k depending on your profile, to which you will add a discretionary bonus, lunch vouchers, holidays and some home working days.
This company values hard work and a good mindset, and they are proud of the quality they provide to their clients.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion; at Le Grand & Associates, we treat your application with pure confidentiality .
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations