Corporate Lawyer – Law firm
We are currently assisting an independent law firm based in Luxembourg-city, who is seeking a Corporate Lawyer to complete their team.
You will be part of a human-sized company, which will enable you to improve your skills in a professional environment based on a variety of tasks and responsibilities.
- Negotiating employee contracts and drafting legal documents
- Preparing and filing government reports
- Drafting legal documents
- Providing clients with guidance on complex issues
- Staying up to date with regulatory, market, and client-specific developments in corporate law
- Delivering training sessions and seminars on your area of expertise to different audiences
- You have 3-6 years of experience in the corporate department of a law firm based in Luxembourg
- You hold a Master degree in Law and you are admitted to a EU bar
- You are a team player but can work independently
- You are fluent in English and French
- German and / or Luxembourgish would be considered as an asset
- Ideal location in Luxembourg-city
- Competitive salary package
- Human-scale working environment
- Rewarding and intellectually stimulating tasks and responsibilities
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to email@example.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.