Corporate / Financial Lawyer – Law Firm – Kirchberg, Luxembourg
Tax & Legal
We are currently assisting a well-known law firm in Luxembourg to find their future Corporate / Financial Lawyer to join their team.
Our client provides high quality legal services in almost all areas of law, based on a comprehensive service approach. This will allow you to diversify your experiences in all types of fields and expand your knowledge.
You will join a dynamic team that sense of organization and you will be part of a network of law firms established in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
You will be part of an international company with a diverse and varied cultural environment that will allow you to learn new ways of working and to improve your work.
Corporate / Financial Lawyer Tasks:
- You will be in charge of managing and following up customers on a national and international level
- You will be involved in private equity, mergers and acquisitions, corporate and financing projects
- You will be in close collaboration with other existing firms
- You will work closely with clients and their advisors
Corporate / Financial Lawyer Profile:
- At least 3 to 7 years of experience in a corporate or finance of a law firm based in Luxembourg
- You owned a Master degree in Law ideally graduated from the bar
- You have the team spirit and are driven by challenges
- You are fluent in English and French, any other language will be considered as an asset
- German would be considered as an asset
Corporate / Financial Lawyer Offer:
- Salary will depend on your experience
- A parking spot that will allow you to save time to go to work
- A bonus of 1 to 3 months according to your performance
- 26 days vacations: will allow you to organize vacations with your family
Are you interested to this opportunity?
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.