Our client's corporate team is looking for a new associate. This client is a great law firm that works with various clients all over the world so you will have the opportunity to work on challenging cases and develop your skills at the same time. You are registered to an European Bar and you have experience in a Luxembourgish law firm? You like to work on a wide spectrum of corporate affairs, encompassing areas such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), private equity, reorganizations, joint venture structuring, corporate finance and corporate governance? This position is made for you!
Advise clients on corporate matters such as:
- Merger and acquisition
- Corporate finance
- Joint ventue structuring
- Corporate governance
- You have between 2 and 4 years of experience in the corporate department of a law firm in Luxembourg
- You are registered to the Luxembourgish Bar (List 1, 2 or 4)
- You speaks fluently French and English
- You know how to combine efficiency with a nice work-environment
- An attractive salary based on your experience and the market
- Meal vouchers
- Parking spot
- Interesting growth opportunities
- Integrating an international law firm with a inclusive environment
Are you looking for another job? Take a look at our current vacancies at www.legrand-associates.com.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com. One of our consultants will treat it with the utmost discretion.