Are you looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to join a prestigious international investment fund management company?
Our client is part of a big group and has over 80 years of experience. By joining this company, you will have the opportunity to use your knowledge in asset management and banking. This managing position will enable you to take on responsibilities, to strengthen the department with your team and to be in close cooperation with the board.
If you have a great experience in risk management and you are ready for a new challenge, this job is made for you!
Conducting Officer / CRO’s tasks:
- Be the person of contact for the CSSF and other public authorities for queries concerning risk management
- Manage the daily operations
- Manage and guide the employees
- Be in line with regulatory guideline and Luxembourgish law concerning financial sector
- Promote the business to clients
- Ensure the good organization of the department and the company
Chief Risk Officer’s tasks:
- Ensure risk reporting to the management committee
- Be responsible for the risk reporting to the management, the board of directors and CSSF
- Overseeing the Bank & Asset Management's credit risk, credit approval and other risk control functions
- Supervise the employees
- Conduct firm-wide stress tests and gap analyses on the risk portfolios
- Monitor portfolio risk exposures
- Design and implement projects related to the risk management
- Improve and structure the risk management process, data collection and reporting
- Be responsible for the risk management within the AIFM, assist in the continuing development of the AIFM’s risk management framework and in the maintaining of the AIFM’s risk management policies and procedures for all relevant AIFs in accordance with AIFMD
Conducting Officer’s profile:
- Master’s Degree
- Fluency in English, any other European language is an asset
- Good knowledge of financial tools (AIF and UCITS funds)
- At least 5 years of experience in risk management
- Good knowledge of MS Office, VBA
- Tailor-made offer
- Meal vouchers
- Ambitious company located in Luxembourg city with good work-life balance.
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to email@example.com and one of our consultants will answer you back with discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within 2 weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three 3 weeks, please consider that your profile does not answer to our expectations.