Le Grand & Associates guarantees the protection of your data and its confidentiality.
Are you looking for a versatile and rewarding position?
A major international group also based in Luxembourg is offering you the opportunity to join its finance team as an Accounting Treasurer.
Located in the South of Luxembourg, you will be able to reduce your commuting time.
If you feel the need to have a new challenge, to change your daily life, this position is for you!
Your tasks :
- Daily control and follow-up of all bank accounts
- Accounting, bookkeeping, monthly closing and updating of cash flow forecasts for the assigned entities.
- Monthly closing, reporting and preparation of LUX GAAP annual accounts and annual external audit.
- Preparing the supplier invoicing process
- Liaise with tax advisors regarding tax returns: VAT and corporate taxes.
- Regular reporting to the Luxembourg Central Bank
- Support for credit control and credit insurance monitoring.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position in Luxembourg is expected.
- Fluency in French and English is imperative, other languages are considered a plus
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in accounting or equivalent.
- You wish to evolve in a formative, ambitious and family-oriented sector
- You are autonomous and want to take on a new challenge
- You have excellent analytical, organisational and team skills
We offer :
An attractive remuneration package and performance bonus, benefits.
A strong team spirit
Working in an international and dynamic environment within a renowned company.
A location in the south of Luxembourg.
Are you ready to take up the challenge? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our consultants will contact you shortly.
Are you looking for another opportunity? Then check out our opportunities on legrand-associates.com.
You can also reach us by phone on +352 20 30 13 73.
We look forward to hearing from you!