Compliance Regulatory & Control Officer – Bank
Tax & Legal
For one of our clients, one of the largest banks in the world, we are searching for a Compliance Regulatory and Control Officer.
This well-established bank is located in the city center and thus easily accessible by public transport. You will join a dynamic and challenging environment and benefit from an attractive salary based on your profile.
- Control that Regulatory requirements are correctly implemented within the Bank;
- Write control mission report;
- Lead or participate to regulatory projects’ implementation;
- Perform control mission over the activities of the Bank respecting the scope of compliance function;
- Prepare various reporting for Head Office, Management, Audit and Compliance committee, etc.
- Assist the compliance team in the implementation of regulatory obligations within their control activities;
- Participate to regulatory trainings organized within the Bank;
- Train Bank’s staff and especially new joiners.
- You hold a university degree specialized in Economics or Law;
- You have at least 3 years’ experience working in a financial institution (preferably a commercial bank) in similar position or in another control function (an audit background could also be relevant)
- You have sound knowledge of EU Compliance directives and Luxembourg legal and regulatory requirements
- You are fluent in English, French will be considered an asset;
- Join a dynamic and friendly team
- Benefit from an attractive salary depending on your experiences
- Develop your skills and boost your career!
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org One of our consultants will treat your application in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to the required profile.