You are looking for a new challenge as a compliance officer in an internationnal service provider specialised in fund, trust and corporate services? If so pay attention to this offer.
You would work for an international service providers within a human-sized team in Luxembourg. That means that you would have the proximity of a small team with the evolution perspective of an international group.
You would work in close collaboration with the Compliance Officer responsible of the Luxembourg site and have great responsibilities.
They are proud to put their employees' professional and personnal developpment in their priorities.
- Having a great understanding and interpration of applicable laws, policies and regulations regarding compliance
- Helping in the creation process of new procedures and policies to cover compliance requirements
- Working as a key element on regulatory and compliance matters
- Identify, assess and manage the regulatory risks
- Prepare and manage the compliance monitoring plan through different controls and analysis to ensure the proper risk management
- Prepare various kinds of reports (internal and external)
- Maintaining a good relationship with the regulator
- Liaise with new officer in order to help them in the review the client documents and in the assesment of the new clients regarding the information obtained
- Act as member of the acceptance Committee (reviews and signing off on new business)
- Ensure to be compliant with the new CSSF requirements and report the findings to the directors
- Monitor the differents website to keep the the company's files compliant regarding the different sanctions and terrorist listings
- Being responsible for the complaints are logged in the system and dealt in the right timing
- Superivising the conflicts of interests, complaints, breaches, policitally exposed persons and outsourcing and ensure that it's kept up to date
- Being a member of the committees of the company
- Participate actively in the monitoring of compliance and other regulatory sevices provided to the different client's entities (corporate and funds)
- Bachelor in civil law/ corporate law
- An experience of 2 years in the financial service sector in Luxembourg and a great understanding of AML/KYC framework
- A good knowledge of the functionning of funds and new legislative development
- Experience in corporate service industry and in trust is a advantage
- Great understanding of the company business plan and of how and where a compliance risk could arise
- Being a team player and being able to work under pressure
- Having great analytical, research and reporting skills
- Being fluent in French and in English
- Attractive salary package
- Meal vouchers
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Parking spot
- Gym subscription
Are you looking for another job? You can check out our job openings at www.legrand-associates.com.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will process it in complete discretion.
You can also reach us by phone at the following number: +352 20 88 12 80.
We look forward to hearing from you!