Compliance Officer – Service provider - Kirchberg
Woud you like to join a medium-sized service provider located in Kirchberg ? Our client is currently searching for a German-speaking Compliance Officer to join their team. Beside an attractive salary package and their modern offices, this company also offers the possibily of working flexible hours !
- Perform due diligence and risk assesments on new clients
- Request KYC information and documentation
- Open bank accounts for newly incorporated companies
- Evaluate existing clients according to established policies and procedures
- Communicate with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents
- Knowledge of FATCA/CRS KYC client identification obligations
- Ensure a good understanding of AML regulations, policies and procedures
- Degree in Law, Economics or Business administration
- Demonstrated experience (2-5 years) in a similar role in Luxembourg
- Excellent understanding of AML- KYC and CTF framework
- Excellent English and good German
- Curious and determined to learn
- Attractive salary package with meal vouchers, health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and dynamic working environment
Are you interested in this offer? Then do not hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com. One of our consultants will treat it with utmost discretion and confidentiality.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.