Looking for a new opportunity and a new challenge? Our client needs a Compliance Officer for his Luxembourg office, young colleagues and a family mindset. As a Compliance Officer you will be in charge of supporting Private Banking clients in a day to day matter.
- Ensure monitoring and review of market and operational risks
- Perform controls on service providers and depository banks
- Manage compliance and risk assessments as well as Compliance Monitoring Program
- Ensure adequate review of investment eligibility, compliance with investment guidelines, KYC
- Update Risk Management Process and supporting policies and procedures
- Update and follow-up Compliance Monitoring Process and supporting policies and procedures
- Support your hierarchy in the interactions with the regulator, maintaining an open and positive working relationship and ensure high quality in any correspondence.
- Reporting and liaising with outsourced regulatory consultants
Your profile :
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Flexibility and team spirit
- Good knowledge of key Luxembourg and EU rules and regulations related to Investor Protection and market integrity (e.g. MiFID, Cross border, Market Abuse, etc.). Knowledge of AML/CFT rules being an asset
- Full proficiency in written and spoken English and French, Dutch is an asset
- Experience in communicating with stakeholders across multiple business units at all levels
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong skills in structuring and delivering key messages
- Organized, flexible, autonomous, committed, reliable, able to manage several tasks, and focused on delivering quality
Start date : as soon as possible.
Our client offers :
- Possibility to evolve within the structure
- Exposure to well know clients and companies in Luxembourg
- If you are not scared to work and show what you are capable of, you will be rewarded with a salary increase
- Work in a family structre and a good environment
Your salary will be up to 75k depending on your profile, to which you will add a discretionary bonus, lunch vouchers, holidays and some home working days.
This company values hard work and a good mindset, and they are proud of the quality they provide to their clients.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion; at Le Grand & Associates, we treat your application with pure confidentiality .
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.