Our client is a prestigious law firm with an internationnal exposure located in the city center. They are currently looking for someone to join their compliance department in Luxembourg. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the AML team in ensuring that the firm and their clients complies with all relevant anti-money laundering (AML) laws and regulations applicable. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with some experience in the field who is looking to develop their career in AML compliance within a reputable law firm in Luxembourg.
• Assisting the AML team in conducting AML risk assessments and identifying potential money laundering and terrorist financing risks.
• Assisting in the development, implementation, and monitoring of AML policies, procedures, and controls.
• Conducting customer due diligence (CDD) and enhanced due diligence (EDD) on clients, beneficial owners, and third parties.
• Reviewing and analyzing customer information and transactional data to identify suspicious activity.
• Preparing and filing Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) and supporting documentation with the relevant authorities.
• Maintaining accurate and up-to-date AML records and documentation.
• Keeping abreast of changes in AML laws and regulations, as well as industry best practices.
• Bachelor's degree in law, finance, or a related field.
• Knowledge of Luxembourg AML laws and regulations.
• Good understanding of financial products and services.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluency in English and French is required.
• Salary and benefits based on your experience
• Opportunities for career development
• Possibilty to access to internal trainings and formartions
• A dynamic, inclusive and collaborative work environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion; at Le Grand & Associates, we treat your application with pure confidentiality .
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 08 44
We are looking forward to hearing from you!